Zelda- Link and the Pig Zelda- Link and the Pig

LOVE ZELDA

First, this movie actually made me want to dig out the password to this old newgrounds account of mine just to review this movie.
The artwork and voice acting here were really great and your selection of Zelda music (especially from Majora's Mask) was excellent.
As a huge zelda fan, I have to say, kudos!!

ArtistGamerGal responds:

Thanks a lot! I made this just for us Zelda fans ;)

Snake vs. Vercetti (2005) Snake vs. Vercetti (2005)

yay snake!

i'm really digging anything MGS related right now, so yeah SNAKE FTW.

but anyhow, this was just a really enjoyable little clip to watch, and it kinda makes me nostalgic for the old NG VG parodies.
some of the little things in this movie stood out for me like the CQC/WWE stuff between snake/tommy, and more particularly that little shining cinematic moment when he kicks up the rocket launcher and the music segues nicely into some dimmu.

overall, great flash for being one of your older ones.
now go make a clay movie!
~darksbane

KLT Short: Stupid Stunt KLT Short: Stupid Stunt

Haha, YUS!

Dude, this short definitely shows your skillz in flash for making realistic movies. The cars in the background gave you the feeling that they were filming this "youtube" video at night (which they were haha.) Also the lighting effects on the can were awesome! Not to mention the end was totally METAL.

This series rocks man! 5/5
~Darksbane

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

WTF!

I laughed so hard at the end, when the Feng Shui was perfected. Anyways I LOVE how you cameod a bunch of famous NG flash artists! It was awsome. Awsome game, and..... yea make a sequel or something! Yea!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

DAMN!

dude that was tyt!!! i have a guitar in real life and i barely know how to play it, THIS made me feel like i actually knew something about playing a guitar. lol. AWSOME JOB!!!

WWEi - Raw Edition WWEi - Raw Edition

WOW.....

man, im a big fan of WWE and that game right there was some kick@$$ sh*t.

MessiaH responds:

Thanks.

LoZWW | Windfall | HMrmx [Mix] LoZWW | Windfall | HMrmx [Mix]

Lovin it

I really liked it man! I wish there was a more happy bass line in it to keep it moving, but thats just me.

This is a great remix of the Windfall theme :]
(When the bass first started kickin' in was awesome man)

Nice nice nice nice.
~James (Darksbane)

Majora's Mask End Theme Majora's Mask End Theme

I love all your Zelda work on the piano.

I'm a huge Zelda fan and I say your Zelda tunes are awesome. At the end of the song you even played out the little "Saria's Song" part where it shows the Skull-kid and Link.

Dude, great job. Keep making more Zelda songs.

Windfall-Legend of Zelda Windfall-Legend of Zelda

omg....

i loved IT!!! that all i have to say. Sounded exactly like windfall!

Bwave responds:

Thanks! I am very glad you liked it.